Based on your Nedap Harmony subscription model, Nedap provides support as set out in the table below during Nedap business hours.
Due to an error in a production environment, the software is down or seriously impacted, or the Customer data is lost or destroyed, and there is no workaround currently available.
1 hour (business hours) - telephone call must follow creation of ticket
1 hour (extended hours) - telephone call must follow creation of ticket
Due to an error, the software is moderately affected. There is no workaround currently available or the workaround is cumbersome to use.
4 business hours (business hours) - telephone call must follow creation of ticket
2 hours (extended hours) - telephone call must follow creation of ticket
The error is not critical - no data has been lost, and the system has not failed. The error has been identified and does not prevent normal operation, or the situation may be temporarily circumvented using an available workaround.
1 business day (business hours)
12 hours (business hours)
Non-critical errors, general questions, requests for enhancements to the software.
2 business days (business hours)
24 hours (business hours)
- Support is provided during Nedap business hours, Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm CET/CEST excluding national holidays in the Netherlands. Extended support is available on Monday-Sunday 7.00am-11pm.
- For trial subscriptions Nedap provides support via e-mail and chat on a strict as-available basis. Response times are not guaranteed and may vary. Standard support may be provided via e-mail and chat. Enterprise+ support may be provided via telephone, e-mail and chat.
- Support is provided for in the English or Dutch language only.
- Nedap provides 2nd and 3rd line of support, 1st line of support is to be provided by Customer.
- Customer is responsible with providing as much information as possible in order to enable Nedap to resolve issues. Customer is required to report all errors and bugs upon discovery. If an issue cannot be reproduced by Nedap, Nedap is not obliged to resolve it and Nedap is entitled to install temporary solutions, program bypasses or problem-avoiding limitations in order to resolve issues.
- Support does not include and the Customer is responsible for:
- the total solution working at the end-user.
- hardware and other devices connected to Nedap Harmony.
- workings of Applications build on Nedap Harmony and integrations using the APIs of Nedap Harmony.
- training of operators and users.
- providing 1st line support to end-users and operators using the platform.
Nedap will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the availability of Nedap Harmony. The following service credit mechanism applies to Extended and higher subscriptions provided that Customer notifies Nedap that it wants to receive a service credit within 3 months of the month in which Nedap failed to adhere to meet the availability commitment:
Monthly uptime percentage
- Nedap Harmony is hosted in multiple availability zones with automatic load sharing over all servers. Minimum number of available machines is ensured, and automatically managed.
- The Nedap Harmony underlying database is consumed as-a-service. Data is spread over a minimum of three replicas. Data is automatically backed-up with an RPO of 6 hours.
- All data is encrypted in transit and at rest (volume-level encryption, server-side only, not in connected hardware such as readers).
- Availability of Nedap Harmony is monitored and Nedap engineers are automatically alerted on downtime or other issues.
- All errors and warnings reported by the solution are tracked and reviewed.
- Nedap has a continuous Integration and deployment process in place. Nedap Harmony code is reviewed before deployment, and tested on local machines and a staging environment.
- 2020-07-15: Added clarification on service credits
- 2020-07-12: Initial version
Updated 21 days ago