Based on your Nedap Harmony subscription model, Nedap provides support as set out in the table below during contracted service window.
|Severity||Description||Targeted response time||Targeted resolution time|
|1 (Blocker)||Due to an error in a production environment, the software is down or seriously impacted, or the Customer data is lost or destroyed, and there is no workaround currently available.||30 minutes - telephone call must follow creation of ticket||8 hours|
|2 (Critical)||Due to an error, the software is moderately affected. There is no workaround currently available or the workaround is cumbersome to use.||2 hours - telephone call must follow creation of ticket||16 hours|
|3 (Major)||The error is not critical - no data has been lost, and the system has not failed. The error has been identified and does not prevent normal operation, or the situation may be temporarily circumvented using an available workaround.||16 hours||5 working days|
|4 (Minor/Trivial)||Non-critical errors, general questions, requests for enhancements to the software.||16 hours||to be agreed|
The response time is the time between the moment of reporting an Incident to Nedap by customer and the moment that Nedap starts diagnostic activities. The resolution time is the time between the moment of reporting an Incident to Nedap by Customer and the moment that Nedap implements a solution. The period of time that Nedap is waiting for a response from Customer will be deducted from the response time and/or the resolution time.
After a P1 incident has been classified, incident management will commence without delay. Nedap’s objective will be to provide a work-around within 4 hours (assuming a complete resolution cannot be provided in this timeframe). Nedap targets to have a complete resolution in place for P1 incidents within 8 hours.
The following service windows are available, depending on contract:
- Standard Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.00pm CET/CEST excluding national holidays in the Netherlands
- Extended Monday-Sunday 6.00am-10.00pm CET/CEST including national holidays in The Netherlands
Optionally, 24/7 and custom support packages are available.
- For trial subscriptions Nedap provides support via e-mail and chat on a strict as-available basis. Response times are not guaranteed and may vary. Standard support may be provided via e-mail and chat. Extended support may be provided via telephone, e-mail and chat.
- Support is provided for in the English or Dutch language only.
- Nedap provides 2nd and 3rd line of support, 1st line of support is to be provided by Customer.
- Customer is responsible for providing as much information as possible in order to enable Nedap to resolve issues. Customer is required to report all errors and bugs upon discovery. If an issue cannot be reproduced by Nedap, Nedap is not obliged to resolve it and Nedap is entitled to install temporary solutions, program bypasses or problem-avoiding limitations in order to resolve issues.
- Support does not include and the Customer is responsible for:
- the total solution working at the end-user.
- hardware and other devices connected to Nedap Harmony.
- workings of Applications build on Nedap Harmony and integrations using the APIs of Nedap Harmony.
- training of operators and users.
- providing 1st line support to end-users and operators using the platform.
Nedap will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the availability of Nedap Harmony. The following service credit mechanism applies to Extended and higher subscriptions provided that Customer notifies Nedap that it wants to receive a service credit within 3 months of the month in which Nedap failed to adhere to meet the availability commitment:
|Monthly uptime percentage||Service credit|
- Nedap Harmony is hosted in multiple availability zones with automatic load sharing over all servers. Minimum number of available machines is ensured, and automatically managed.
- The Nedap Harmony underlying database is consumed as-a-service. Data is spread over a minimum of three replicas. Data is automatically backed-up with an RPO of 4 hours. Daily backups are replicated to other Availability Zones.
- All data is encrypted in transit and at rest (volume-level encryption, server-side only, not in connected hardware such as readers).
- Availability of Nedap Harmony is monitored and Nedap engineers are automatically alerted on downtime or other issues.
- All errors and warnings reported by the solution are tracked and reviewed.
- Nedap has a continuous Integration and deployment process in place. Nedap Harmony code is reviewed before deployment, and tested on local machines and a staging environment.
- 2023-04-13: Aligned response and resolution times with other Nedap offerings
- 2023-03-13: Added backup to different Availability Zone, modified RPO
- 2020-08-27: Minor clarifications and typos
- 2020-07-15: Added clarification on service credits
- 2020-07-12: Initial version
Updated 8 months ago