A reader is the physical device that reads the RFID labels and runs the Harmony Reader Agent.
A read-point is where all the configuration of a reader resides. Each read-point is linked with one reader. Each read-point has a unique ID that is used in PI calls and real-time streams.
A workspace is an environment where all readers, read-points and data reside for one customer or one project. Data is separated per workspace, and you can create as many workspaces as you like. Each workspace has a unique ID that is used in API calls and real-time streams.
An action is a filtered RFID event, or another event that might be of interest. Nedap Harmony has the following actions:
- RfidArrive A new RFID label has arrived in the field.
- RfidStay An RFID label is staying in the field.
- RfidLeave An RFID label has left the field.
- RfidCurrent Overview of all current RFID labels in the field.
- GpiChange Change in status of General Purpose Input (GPI) port.
- HandheldTriggerChange Change in status of handheld trigger (only for handhelds).
Updated about 2 years ago