When the application needs to be used in a production environment; the operator does not need full access to the Harmony platform. Therefore Harmony has functionality to run the application in stand-alone mode, which is called a 'Touchpoint'.
To set-up a Touchpoint, follow these steps:
- On the device the operator is using, open the webpage https://nedap-harmony.com/app/-
- In the regular Harmony web application on your own machine, create a Touchpoint code by clicking the button next to a Read Point (button in between Settings and Delete).
- Enter this Touchpoint code in the operator terminal.
- Bookmark the page on the operator terminal.
Now the operator can use the applications assigned to the Readpoint.
- Open the web-browser, and navigate to https://nedap-harmony.com/app/-.
- Select the 'Share' button and choose 'Add to Home Screen'.
- Confirm the name and press 'Add'.
- The Harmony app is now on the Home Screen, tap it to get started.
- Enter the Touchpoint code, as obtained in the previous section.
Updated about 1 year ago